Wednesday, January 23, 2008

          

The Top Benefits of Article Marketing

When I first started marketing on the internet, it was difficult for me to find low cost advertising to fit my budget. Google adwords was my primary traffic source and due to the amount of competition it was very ineffective to say the least. So I began researching and found a powerful technique to boost my traffic for free. The following are some of the benefits I have gained from writing and submitting articles.

The number one and perhaps most important benefit is the traffic gained from article submission. If my article is interesting and catchy the reader may click my link and visit my website. Being on multiple websites including e-zines, newsletters, and forums definitely gains traffic relatively fast.

Then of course there is the free advertising. The resource box is an article writers dream. It is the article writers ad spot. Most writers require publishers to use this when including their articles. You can easily have you article published in sites that would cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to advertise for free. Since the publisher is required to use your resource box your ad is also included.

Next of course is the prestige. How do you think many internet marketing gurus became known as such? Simply by writing and submitting articles on marketing. If you submit enough articles on a particular subject soon you will become regarded as an expert on the subject.

These are just my top three benefits. There are countless others including link popularity and name branding. In closing, if you are promoting any type of business on the internet and are not writing articles, you are missing out on and excellent and not to mention free advertising resource.

This article was written by James Wade, administrator of http://WWW.IREADARTICLES.COM Your one-stop source for free articles. Fabrianne Blog23784
France Blog24237

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch